We are already in November, we have finished the Halloween celebrations and that means that the orange of the pumpkins is gradually giving way to red, the green and the white of Christmas, Everything begins to fill with lights and in the catalogs new ideas begin to appear for the decoration of fir trees for this year.
Maisons du Monde He wants Christmas to be for us and especially for the little ones in the house a source of dreams. The idea is to make the end of the year parties a unique moment with a touch of magic and fantasy and the decoration can help us achieve that goal. The firm proposes this year five trends to decorate at Christmas so that we choose the one that best suits our tastes and our personality.
- Collection Childish: nostalgic tendency that returns us to the most tender childhood with gingerbread snowmen or candy canes and machines among other elements
- Collection Glacier: collection in which everything is white and tranquility and silence reign.
- Collection pink: one of the sweetest with cloud garlands, cream balls or pink muffins.
- Collection Winter: makes nature reign in the heart of an enchanted forest with deer, squirrels or owls hidden in the Christmas tree.
- Collection Gold: the most luxurious in which gold illuminates everything it touches, capturing the light and giving a special glow to the parties.
Five different styles so we can all choose a Christmas to our needs, We can choose all the elements of one of them or make combinations in our own way, I think I keep the Winter and Gold, and you ... what is the style you like most for your Christmas?